Design a persuasive campaign aimed at promoting online education. In explaining your campaign, you must identify the following items:
- The campaign’s central message or slogan
- The target audience for the campaign
- The medium used to promote the campaign
- The intended persuasion outcome for the campaign
After providing the details of your campaign, you must explain why you believe this campaign will be effective using at least three of the persuasion theories that you learned in this course. You will need to cite at least four (4) outside sources besides the textbook. Material from those sources can be used to support details of your campaign or the persuasion theories that you reference in the paper. The paper must contain an introduction with thesis statement, at least five body paragraphs, and a conclusion. For a review of how to create these elements of an essay, visit the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center (Links to an external site.). The explanation of the campaign should be no more than 1000 words out of the total word count.
The Final Paper
- Must be 2500 to 3000 words long in double-spaced pages (do not include title and references pages in word count) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page (Links to an external site.) with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly or other credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in text (Links to an external site.) in APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page (Links to an external site.) that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.