Saudi Vision 2030 details the long-term goals that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) hopes to achieve. These ambitious goals are well defined, extremely detailed, and impact all levels of society. Review the message from HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Aziz Al-Saud about Saudi Arabia’s Vision for the future: https://vision2030.gov.sa/en/vision/crown-message/.
After reviewing the vision statement from HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Aziz Al-Saud and other components of Vision 2030, select an organization of your choice, which is located in the KSA. Then, address the following:
- Critique the organization’s mission statement, values, and vision.
- Explain the alignment, or lack thereof, of the selected organization’s mission, values, and vision with Saudi Vision 2030.
- Address what improvements must be made to the organization’s mission statement, values, and vision to ensure further alignment with Vision 2030.
- Explain why all organizations located in the KSA must align their strategy with Vision 2030.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-6 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Attached Chapter 3 Performance Management
Marius-costel, E. (2018). The pragmatic nature of the relationship between identity, culture and business mission: An approach in the strategic management perspective. Annals of ‘Constantin Brancusi’ University of Targu-Jiu. Economy Series, (1), 40-46.
Tajpour, M., Hosseini, E., & Moghaddm, A. (2018). The effect of managers strategic thinking on opportunity exploitation. Scholedge International Journal of Multidisciplinary & Allied Studies, 5(6), 68â€“81.
Yin, Y., Wang, Y., & Lu, Y. (2019). Why firms adopt empowerment practices and how such practices affect firm performance? A transaction cost-exchange perspective. Human Resource Management Review, 29(1), 111â€“124.